He’s been a dancer, a baker, a lion tamer, an award-winning actor, and a Hollywood legend. But Christopher Walken has never been the subject of a comprehensive biographical reference—until now.
Here at last is a complete A-to-Z guide to this one-of-a-kind performer, featuring entries on everything from the Actors Studio (the legendary theatrical workshop where Walken spent eleven years as a janitor) to Zombie Movies (one of Walken’s favorite film genres). Along the way, readers will discover:
• Acting secrets and behind-the-scenes trivia from each of Walken’s 100+ films—everything
from Annie Hall to Hairspray and beyond.
• Recipes and kitchen tips from “Chef Walken”—including a look at his short-lived TV show,
Cooking with Chris.
• Walken’s music videos for Madonna, Duran Duran, and Fatboy Slim.
• The secrets of maintaining his extraordinary hair.
• Observations and reminiscences from Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino, Tim Burton,
Woody Allen, Dennis Hopper, and countless others.
Plus more bizarre B movies and Saturday Night Live appearances than you can shake a cowbell at! Complete with fascinating trivia and dozens of photographs, Christopher Walken A to Z offers the definitive look at a pop culture phenomenon.
|Название: Christopher Walken A to Z: The Man, The Movies, The Legend
|Издатель: Quirk Books
|Дата издания: 2008
|Количество страниц: 288
|Высота, см.: 20
|Ширина, см: 13
|Вес в граммах: 0